Add to these new items on my side of the T-bar graph: Design (the fun creative part of it all), Design (the geeky coding required to get my pretties to you) and Design (the serious this is a business side), homekeeping, life in general.. well, time has been a little short these days.
- Wake boys up/ demand some semblance of hygiene, make breakfast, pack lunches and drive each to school: 2.5 hours
- Serious Design: emails, scheduling and Record keeping: 1 hour
- Geek Design: coding uploading linking: 2 hours
- Fun Design: Project research and design: 6 hours
- Lunch: usually something inappropriate and fast: .5 hours
- Pick up boys from school: 1 hour
- Get the boys to decompress after school- snack and chat: 1 hour
- Help with homework: 1 hour
- Socialize with family, friends and Hubby (phone time and face time) : 1 hour
- Prepare and enjoy dinner/ catch up on the days events then clean up the whole shabang: 3 hours.
- Clean up all signs of boy life – laundry/ tidying/ haz-mat attendance to bathrooms 1 hour
- Prepare for next day: lay out clothes, pack bags, attend to calenders, write notes: 1 hour
- Sleep 7 hours
Even using Common Core math, this is more than 24 hours. And throw in shopping, some Pinterest clicking, an episode of Walking Dead or Ink Masters or some fun scrapping time- and you’ve got a recipe for a time bomb!