ForeverJoy Designs
Holidays Products Products | Seasonal Designs

Simplifying December with Traveler’s Notebooks

Especially this time of year, when there are so many stories to be captured- I wanted to make it a point to scrap more often- to tell more stories- but in a simpler way. I love Project Life- and I am a big fan of mini books. It’s only natural then that my attention has been drawn to Traveler’s Notebooks.

I thought kits designed to fit these Notebooks would be a terrific new line to introduce to the shop- because it will make crafting the joy of our days simple and fast!

This week you can find the first ForeverJoy Traveler’s Notebook kit in the shop- and just in time to help Document your December!

It’s sized at 4×8 inches, so it not only fits perfectly into most TN’s but will also play nicely in your pocket scrapping! All PDF sheets are 8.5 x 11 – perfect for home printers!

Inside you’ll find all you need to make a December themed Traveler’s Notebook:

• a set of 8 PSD templates (4×8 inches) ready for you to clip photos or papers to- and journal blocks already formatted.Β  Just type and print!
  • a set of 10 papers in 4×8 inches in JPG and PDF format.
  • a set of 4 Journal Cards 4×6 in JPG and PDF format
  • a set of tags and word snips
  • a set of hand drawn ephemera ready for you to print an cut in PNG and PDF format
  • and finally, a full set of numbers in ABR brush, PDF and PSD format.Β  They are sized at 1 inch so you can easily use a circle punch to pop them out!

Before I pushed the button on the line- I waned to make sure it was useful – it had to hit a need that I was missing. It also had to be easy to work with- and I need to love the look of the final project.

Guys, I have to say – I truly loved how this new line hits all those marks!

I used heavy weight presentation paper- and- here’s something I will always use from now on: Letter Sized sticker paper!

That way I can easily peel and stick- nice and flat and smooth- all the papers and templates to my notebook!

I’d love to hear your feedback on this new line- and let me know if you have any questions! Bottom line: I hope it’s a product that makes crafting your joy a little simpler and a lot more fun!

You Might Also Like...

10 Comments

Kim Smith
    November 17, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Oh RenneMarie, this kit hits every mark with me as I have been scrapping in a B6 Tn (5×7) and standard Tn (4×8) for a few months now. Love the kit!!

Renne
      November 19, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I LOVE hearing that Kim! I have fallen hard for this size because it the perfect combo of pocket style and mini book! Have fun with the design- I have a new one on the drawing board for winter πŸ™‚

gabbe
    November 17, 2018 at 11:07 pm

I am thrilled for this kit from you!! i super love to make mini books with TN’s- what a perfect idea for a holiday album LOVE LOVE!! hope you’ll make more kits in this size! ((GIANT HUGS))

Renne
      November 19, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Gabbe! I am SO GLAD! I took a chance that I wasn’t the only one to love TNs- πŸ™‚ I hope you have fun with it!

Francine Tallent
    November 18, 2018 at 8:08 am

LOVE the TN format!! Please keep these coming!!!

Renne
      November 19, 2018 at 4:23 pm

You bet!~ I am so happy there was love for this format! πŸ™‚

nancy maras
    November 18, 2018 at 7:22 pm

wish more designers would do the same have been doing junk journals more it is addicting

Renne
      November 19, 2018 at 4:25 pm

I’m definitely addicted too Nancy! I think the smaller size makes it more manageable- and I love having the mini books in a big basket – it’s more “user friendly” than my 12x12s πŸ™‚

Phyllis
    November 20, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Love this kit. Love using the TN format. Don’t celebrate Christmas though, so I am looking forward to other kits in this line.

Happy Holidays.

RENNE LOONEY
      December 8, 2018 at 8:56 am

I have become a little addicted to TNs myself- so you can be sure you will! πŸ˜‰